Your cartThere are no more items in your cart
Mustela Milk after sun is a spray that moisturizes, calms and refreshes the skin of babies and children after sun exposure. It can be used from birth. Proposed lasting hydration to refresh and comfort the skin. Formulated with avocado, jojoba oil and cupuaçu butter with nutritional properties. 97% ingredients of natural origin, being the remaining 3%...