Your cartThere are no more items in your cart
Tidoo Newborn Nappies 2S are ecological disposable nappies, hypoallergenic, extra soft, adjustable and super absorbent, with absorption capacity up to 12 hours. With moisture indicator. Dermatologically tested. They do not cause irritation.
The Cream of Mustela Baby Diaper 123 has been specially formulated to act at the source of the triggering factors of irritation and redness, thus ensuring effectiveness. Prevents irritation and redness at each change. Relieves from the 1st application and repairs the skin.
Mustela Stelatopia Relipid cleaning wipes gently clean the face, hands and diaper zone in babies from birth, including from neonatology. Formulated with 97% ingredients of natural origin, and the remaining 3% allow for lasting protection of the formula. Tested under dermatological and pediatric control. Hypoallergenic with high cutaneous and ocular...
Mustela Bio Diaper Changing Cream is a bio care for baby's diaper change. Can be used after each baby's diaper change. Vegan formula, without perfume, a care with organic oil that soothes the skin, repairs and minimizes redness.
Diaper change cream that moisturizes, protects and repairs. It forms a protective, softening and soothing barrier that protects the skin from the humidity and fiction of diapers. Formulated with vegetable oils and bio apricot butter.
Tidoo Newborn Diapers 1XS are disposable ecological, hypoallergenic, extra soft, adjustable and super absorbent nappies, with absorption capacity up to 12 hours. They contain a moisture indicator. Dermatologically tested. They do not cause irritation.
Tidoo Calendula Wipes Unscented are soft, ultra-resistant, ecological baby wipes with no harmful substances. They combine gentleness with effectiveness. Dermatologically tested. Ingredients derived from organic farming. 98.9% of the ingredients are of natural origin.
Baby Skin Care
Klorane Baby Nourishing Cream was formulated with organically grown daisy flower extracts (Calendula) with soothing and soothing properties. With moisturizing agents to nourish, soothe and protect the baby's delicate skin. Cold cream with delicately fragrant fresh effect. Can be used in the crust.
Uriage Baby 1ère Pack Cleansing Water Wipes is a promotional pack consisting of two units of cleansing water wipes 70 units. Extra delicate hygiene wipes. They clean, soothe, soften and protect. No rinsing.98 and ingredients of natural origin. Tested under pediatric control